The lovely Sophie from Book Wish tagged me for this one; thank you!!
Here are the rules:
- Put on your music (either on your phone, computer, etc.)
- Press shuffle
- List the first fifteen songs that play
Don’t judge me for the songs you’re about to see – they’re songs from my Spotify playlist, which I add everything to!
My Shuffle Songs (links all lead to Youtube):
- Demons by Imagine Dragons
- Flavor of the Weak by American Hi-Fi
- Temporary Bliss by The Cab
- The Only Exception by Paramore
- Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield
- 1977 by Years And Years
- Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
- This City Is Contagious by The Cab
- Somebody To Love by Justin Bieber
- One Last Time by Ariana Grande
- Shut Up And Dance by Walk The Moon
- If You’re Not The One by Daniel Bedingfield
- Gravity by Sara Bareilles
- Fly On The Wall by Miley Cyrus
- Bye Bye Bye by ‘N Sync
(Why do such embarrassing songs always appear when you least want them to?!!)
Who I’m tagging:
And anyone else who would like to do this tag!!
Do you know any of these songs/artists?
Also, I was thinking of doing playlists for books – what do you think?